As the country’s economic development speeds up, concrete batching plants are more and more widely used in various urban and rural constructions of large, medium and small projects. So, what needs to prepare before building a concrete mixing plant? In this article, Camelway will talk about this topic.
The Equipment Selection
- First, we must understand the market demand. We should choose the mixing plant equipment that matches our own project. This requires investors to determine the scale of investment based on their customer base and the amount of concrete after a certain inspection of the market. Remember; do not blindly follow the trend, resulting in a waste of funds and resources.
- Secondly, Consideration should be given to the location of the concrete mixing plant. The site selection of the mixing plant is very important. Factors including site area, transportation distance, traffic conditions, etc. need to be taken into consideration. At the same time, we must pay attention to relevant measures. Dust will inevitably overflow during the production process of the mixing plant. Thus, the site should be selected as far as possible in an open area.
- Thirdly, it is necessary to consider the supporting facilities of the concrete mixing plant. Supporting facilities are generally basic production factors such as water and electricity. When the mixing plant is built, if conditions permit, try to be as close as possible to a place with electricity or sufficient water sources, so as to save a lot of costs in the later stage.
The Configuration Selection
- The equipment of the concrete mixing plant should be equipped with at least standard configuration to meet the requirements of daily concrete consumption and total amount.
- The place for storing sand and gravel materials should be sufficient to facilitate the transportation and replenishment of materials. And the materials should be stored by marking type.
- The number of cement silo should meet the production requirements, which requires a general understanding of the concrete supply required by the project before building a concrete batching plant.
- A concrete batching plant should be equipped with 1-2 reservoirs to ensure the cleaning of the machinery.
- A concrete batching plant should be equipped with 1 reservoir to ensure the cleaning of the machinery.