The active growth of the construction industry creates a high demand for concrete. The production of concrete and concrete structures is usually carried out at stationary concrete plants, which are built-in large cities and near large-scale construction sites, and the delivery of the mixture is carried out by special concrete mixer trucks, which has significant disadvantages in comparison with the use of mobile concrete batching plants.
The use of mobile concrete batching plants makes it possible to eliminate the disadvantages of a centralized supply of concrete mixtures, allowing for the uninterrupted production of concrete of the required quality and in the required volume right at the facility.
mobile concrete batching plants advantages
1. The mobile concrete plant is equipped with an automated control system that allows you to set the supply of initial components in different proportions. The time for reconfiguring a plant for the production of another type of concrete is about 2 minutes.
2. Mobility. The production of concrete mix is possible in almost any condition, including mines, water platforms, and other hard-to-reach places.
3. Significant economic impact. Cost savings are due to the absence of transport costs and downtime, high-quality concrete, and a reduction in the cost of the mix.
4. Possibility of using ash, organic waste, and recyclable materials for the production of concrete.
5. All models provide continuous mix production from 25 m³ / H~75m³ / H. Depending on the need for concrete, you can purchase a mobile concrete plant with a one-time volume of the resulting mixture from 25 m³ to 75m³, the range of plants includes concrete batching plants on chassis, trailers, and frames.
Mobile Concrete batching plant Manufacturer
Mobile concrete batching plants require manufacturers to have precise technology to ensure the quality of the equipment, Therefore, when choosing a mobile concrete batching plant, you must choose a large concrete batching plant manufacturer.