Improving the quality of concrete is every owner of concrete batching plant wants to do. Quality is very important to manufacturers. In fact, it is not very difficult to improve the quality of concrete, as long as you adhere to certain principles, you can do it.
Concrete Batching Plant Must Guarantee the Quality of Raw Materials
- Every raw material needs to go through strict inspection, and it must be used only after the quality is qualified. The cement must be stored in the batch machine, and same type and series must be sampled and checked. If quality problems are found, they must be processed immediately.
- Sand and gravel should also be inspected, especially for the quality of coarse aggregates. It is strictly forbidden to mix sand and gravel with harmful substances that affect the performance of concrete during the collection, transportation and storage process.
- The selection of admixtures should also be based on concrete performance requirements and other environmental and construction requirements.
Concrete Batching Plant Management is Another Key Point
There must be a certain management system.
- The person in charge of the company must adhere to the principle of quality. When holding a quality meeting, he must analyze the quality situation, summarize and arrange the quality work, organize and deal with major quality problems.
- Engineers must solve production problems that affecting quality in the process, and the development and design of new products should be organized.
- The technical department should make quality plan and strictly supervise the implementation of the concrete batching plant.
- The staffs who work in the concrete mixing plant shall not modify the configuration without authorization. And they should always check all the machines to ensure the cleaning of the machine
- The driver must always check and maintain the vehicle, especially before loading the material when transporting concrete.