How to Choose The Right Concrete Mixer For Concrete Batching Plant
For a commercial concrete batching plant, the most important equipment is a concrete mixer. The quality of the mixer directly affects the quality and production capacity of the concrete. So how does a commercial concrete batching plant choose a concrete mixer? Generally speaking, the JS series double-horizontal shaft forced mixer is commonly used in construction engineering. This type of mixer has the advantages of good mixing quality, long life and high degree of automation.
1. Choose a large-scale production plant, have good after-sales service after purchasing the product.
2. Choose a brand-name concrete mixer.
3. The concrete mixer should have a protective device, a reasonable design, and stable operation to ensure the service life of the concrete mixer and the occurrence of various failures.
4. High quality, as the main machine of the batching plant, the concrete mixer is a machine that is more prone to failure, especially for vulnerable parts, high-quality wear-resistant materials should be used.
5. Mixing diversification, as a construction engineering machine, a mixer capable of mixing a variety of concrete is very necessary, especially for the concrete prefabrication yard, JS concrete mixer can mix a variety of concrete materials to expand the enterprise Business scope and increase profit opportunities.
6. High efficiency, JS forced concrete mixer is the highest mixing efficiency in the current concrete mixer market. For specific JS concrete mixer information, you can click our customer service consultation or call our customer service consultation hotline for consultation.
7. The high degree of automation and the high degree of automation of the concrete mixer can save labor and reduce the extra expenditure of the commercial concrete batching plant.
In addition to paying attention to the above points, the choice of concrete mixers also needs to consider the shape of the mixing concrete materials and the demand for concrete. Common concretes include dry powder, solid, liquid and other mixed material forms. The amount of demand can determine the scope and save money.