Concrete batching plant is a very important device for producing concrete, how to choose a right concrete batching plant in South Africa? In this article, we will discuss it.
Some Advices for Choosing Concrete Batching Plant in South Africa
- Production period and construction site. Usually, if your production period is long term, we recommend selecting a stationary concrete batching plant. If the production cycle is relatively short, we advise you to select mobile concrete batching plant. In addition, the size of the production site is also very important by choosing a right concrete batching plant.
- Price budget. The investment budget is the priority factor of the selection of concrete batching plant. Equipment selection must in the budget. Some concrete batching plant is cost more itself, but the maintenance fee is lower. By contrast, some of them are cheaper, but the maintenance fee is higher.
- Environmental friendly. You need to consider whether a concrete mixing stations is environmental friendly or not. Equipment is easy to getting pollution.
- High quality manufacturer. The quality of concrete batching plant is very important. Good equipment can produce good products, and it will reduce the cost of using. The manufacturer must be large scale, and then have good productive technology and rich productive experience; of course, the service also needs to be good.
- HZS35 concrete batching plant, equipped with JS750 central mixer and PLD1200 batching machine
- HZS60 concrete batching plant, equipped with JS1000 central mixer and PLD1600 batching machine
- HZS90 concrete batching plant, equipped with JS1500 central mixer and PLD2400 batching machine
- HZS120 concrete batching plant, equipped with JS2000 central mixer and PLD3200 batching machine
- HZS180 concrete batching plant, equipped with JS3000 central mixer and PLD4800 batching machine